|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Certified||No|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mounting Ring Recommended
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Tall design for use with vessel (above-the-counter) sinks
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- FVS-1007-PU-10: This model
- FVS-1007: This model without metal pop-up drain assembly
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "FVS-1007" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: FVS-1007-PU-10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Is this faucet certified? Is it AB1953 Compliant for Ca and VT?
What is the diameter of the threaded part of the drain?
What size drain hole does the pop-up drain fit in?
I love this faucet but want it in a regular sink height, not a vessel. Can I get it?
May i buy the PU-10 pop up drain only?
How do you remove and clean the screen in the Ramus style faucet?
Is this product constructed out of solid brass or stainless steel. It says both on the web page.
Can you use this faucet with a kohler archer or memoirs pedestal sink?
A. The Kraus FVS-1007-PU-10 is a vessel sink filler meaning it is for a sink that is essentially a bowl sitting on top of the sink. Because the sink is on top, the faucet is much higher than a normal sink faucet. This would be too high for a normal pedestal sink as it would look a bit awkward and would probably splash water outside the sink.
Can this faucet be used with this Kohler K-2661 sink?
What size hole is necesary for the faucet feed?
Can this faucet be used with an undermount bar sink?
I am purchasing a semi recessed sink that has a overflow. Does this faucet have a overflow option
What is the diameter of the faucet base?
Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Riviera Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet
Waterfall Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Aldo Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Sheven Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain