|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Solid brass body and handles construction ensures reliability and dependability for years to come
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Smooth single handle operation
- Tall design for use with vessel (above-the-counter) sinks
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 13-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- Single handle included
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "FVS-1002" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: FVS-1002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
when you open the PU-10 page, you can change the finish to antique brass.
Can I buy the PU-10 pop up drain with the antique brass finish to match the faucet? How do I specify that when ordering?
A. when you open the PU-10 page, you can change the finish to antique brass.
The Kraus FVS-1002 is not CSA approved.
Is this faucet CSA or UL approved?
A. The Kraus FVS-1002 is not CSA approved.
No, the Kraus FVS-1002, doesn't come with a pop up drain.
Does this faucet come with a drain?
A. No, the Kraus FVS-1002, doesn't come with a pop up drain.
Either the PU-10, or the PU-11 (both from Kraus). Check your sink for an overflow hole. If it has one, order the PU-11, if no hole exists, order the PU-10.
What drain goes with the Kraus FVS-1002?
A. Either the PU-10, or the PU-11 (both from Kraus). Check your sink for an overflow hole. If it has one, order the PU-11, if no hole exists, order the PU-10.
The Kraus FVS-1002 should work just fine.
will this faucet work with the Kraus KCV-122 vessel sink?
A. The Kraus FVS-1002 should work just fine.