Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 7-1/5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-4/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: FUS-1011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
This faucet is termed a vessal faucet but will it also work for an undermount sink in granite? It seems that 7.2" is high for the faucet.
What is the width of the plate at base?
A. The Kraus FUS-1011 width at the base of the faucet is not specified. Unfortunately, it's Labor Day weekend and no representatives are available at any manufacturer. You may try contacting Kraus direct at: 1-800.775.0703 Their home page on line: http://www.krausproducts.com/
Can this be used on a top mounted sink? Does it look ok?
Is there a rough in valve required for installation?
Kraus Exquisite Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Exquisite Collection
Typhon Single Hole Bathroom Faucet
Typhon Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet
Illusio Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Sonus Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet
Ventus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain