|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Chrome, Clear|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light 10" Height Mini Pendant from the Grid II Collection
- Clear with Chrome glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes 6' of wire
- Minimum Height: 18 The minimum height product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Maximum Height: 53 The maximum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: T10
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 10"
- Width: 4.75"
- Shade Height: 10"
- Shade Width: 4.75"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today, and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, bathroom lights, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Grid II Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P961
Our SKU: P961
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P961 is not extendable.
Is it possible to extend the drop height on this for use with a vaulted ceilling? I might need 10' Thank you.
A. The Kovacs P961 is not extendable.
Thank you for your question. The Kovacs P961 is able to be installed on a sloped ceiling.
Can the P961 be hung on a slanted ceiling?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kovacs P961 is able to be installed on a sloped ceiling.
Kovacs Grid II Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Grid II Collection
27-1/2" x 13-3/8" Stainless Steel Grid for Spex II...$77.35-$77.35
5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Grid Ii Collection$325.50-$325.50(2)
12-1/8" x 14-1/8" Stainless Steel Grid for Spex II...$74.10-$74.10
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.