|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Six Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Jewel Box Collection
- Clear glass square shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Maximum Height: 120" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 14.25" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of chain and 10' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1.13"
- Canopy Width: 4.25"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 6.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 120" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 14.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Jewel Box Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P806
Our SKU: P806
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Thanks for your question. The Kovacs P806 takes a G9 bulb, which is a halogen bulb; halogens cannot be used on a dimmer. Halogen provides a warm light which should not reflect poorly by a mirror.
Can this light be used with a dimmer? How would the light reflect light from a mirror?
A. Thanks for your question. The Kovacs P806 takes a G9 bulb, which is a halogen bulb; halogens cannot be used on a dimmer. Halogen provides a warm light which should not reflect poorly by a mirror.
The Kovacs P806 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
Can this light be used with a dimmer?
A. The Kovacs P806 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
The Kovacs P806 has fixture height of 6.25" but the total height can be from 14" to 138".
what is the height dimension
A. The Kovacs P806 has fixture height of 6.25" but the total height can be from 14" to 138".
Thank you for your question. No, the Kovacs P806 is not certified for damp/wet locations.
Would this be able to be placed in a bathroom to go with the matching bath vanity fixture?
A. Thank you for your question. No, the Kovacs P806 is not certified for damp/wet locations.
The Kovacs P806 can be hung from a sloped ceiling.
Can this light can be used on sloped ceiling?
The Kovacs P806 can be hung from a sloped ceiling.
Kovacs Jewel Box Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Jewel Box Collection
4 Light 36.75" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Jewe...$231.00-$231.00(13)
5 Light 47.25" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Jewe...$273.00-$273.00(11)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.