|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Two Light 13" ADA Bathroom Vanity Light from the Collection
- Etched Opal glass tapered shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- ADA Compliant
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: Yes
- Height: 7"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.86 lbs
- Shade Type: Etched
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 80
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
Our SKU: P5142-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P5142-077 is listed a up lighting only.
Can this fixture be mounted upside down
A. The Kovacs P5142-077 is listed a up lighting only.
The Kovacs P5142-077 is 7"H x 13"W and extends 4" and can not be attached to the electrical box. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
What are the dimensions of this product? Does the back plate slide so that it can be attached to the electrical box if it is not on centre?
A. The Kovacs P5142-077 is 7"H x 13"W and extends 4" and can not be attached to the electrical box. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
Kovacs Bath Art Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Bath Art Collection
Progress Lighting P3005
Arts & Crafts Six-Light Bath Bar with Light Honey ...$393.21-$393.21(3)
Progress Lighting P3003
Arts & Crafts Three-Light Bath Bar with Light Hone...$213.57-$213.57(8)
Iron Works Collection 66" Cast Iron Clawfoot Soaki...$5,036.59-$5,036.59
WS Bath Collections Art Deco 0450
19-3/10" Hand Hammered Self Rimming Bathroom Sink ...$3,871.00-$3,871.00
Progress Lighting P3004
Arts & Crafts Five-Light Bath Bar with Light Honey...$299.97-$299.97
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.