|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Transitional, Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Single Light 4.75" Width Bathroom Sconce in Chrome from the Saber Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 10.13" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 12.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 1.32 lbs
- Shade Height: 9.5"
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 2.5"
- Title 24: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Saber Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P5041-077
Our SKU: P5041-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
This item measures 4.72"w x 12.5"h
How tall is this sconce
A. This item measures 4.72"w x 12.5"h
The backplate measures 4.75"d
what are the dimensions of the round base?
A. The backplate measures 4.75"d
The only difference between the Kovacs P5041-077 and the P5041-077-PL is that the PL model is a halogen base bulb fixture.
what is the difference between this item and item # P5041-077PL
A. The only difference between the Kovacs P5041-077 and the P5041-077-PL is that the PL model is a halogen base bulb fixture.
The Kovacs P5041-077 can be mounted either up or down.
can you mount this light upside down ?
A. The Kovacs P5041-077 can be mounted either up or down.
The Kovacs P5041-077 can be mounted horizontally.
Can this be mounted horizontally?
A. The Kovacs P5041-077 can be mounted horizontally.
The Kovacs P5041-077 is made of aluminum.
Is the fixture made of brass?
A. The Kovacs P5041-077 is made of aluminum.
The Kovacs P5041-077 would require enough room to lift the glass shade above the light bulb for installation and changing the bulb.
Is there a certain clearance between the top of the fixture and, in this case, a sloped ceiling?
A. The Kovacs P5041-077 would require enough room to lift the glass shade above the light bulb for installation and changing the bulb.
The Kovacs P5041-077 is 12.5 inches tall.
What is the height of this sconce?
A. The Kovacs P5041-077 is 12.5 inches tall.
You can purchase just the lens for the Kovacs P5041-077. The product number is, PG5041.
Can I purchase just the lens?
A. You can purchase just the lens for the Kovacs P5041-077. The product number is, PG5041.
You can purchase just the lens for the Kovacs P5041-077. The product number is PG5041.
Can I purchase just the lens? Our painters broke it.
A. You can purchase just the lens for the Kovacs P5041-077. The product number is PG5041.
The Kovacs P5041-077 is available in Brushed Nickel.
Does this fixture come in satin or brushed nickel?
The Kovacs P5041-077 is available in Brushed Nickel.
Kovacs Saber Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Saber Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.