|Specification Sheet - CM|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm, Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Two Light 11" Height Wall Sconce in Chrome
- White Linen fabric rectangle shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 11"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Shade Height: 6.75"
- Shade Length: 16"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs On the Square Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P472-077
Our SKU: P472-077
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kovacs P472-077 is not rated for bathroom use for that exact reason, too much humidity.
Is the linen shade ok for a high humidity bathroom?
A. The Kovacs P472-077 is not rated for bathroom use for that exact reason, too much humidity.
The Kovacs P472-077 wall sconce is intended for hard-wired use.
Can this sconce be plugged in or does it have to be hard wired?
A. The Kovacs P472-077 wall sconce is intended for hard-wired use.
The Kovacs P472-077 is 16" in width and 7" in height.
What are the dimensions?
A. The Kovacs P472-077 is 16" in width and 7" in height.
The Kovacs P472-077 can be put on a dimmer.
Can it be put on a dimmer?
A. The Kovacs P472-077 can be put on a dimmer.
The Kovacs P472-077 has a backplate dimension of 5"x5".
What is the size of the plate?
A. The Kovacs P472-077 has a backplate dimension of 5"x5".
The Kovacs GK P470 is the appropriate single light sconce.
is this light available in 1-bulb config
A. The Kovacs GK P470 is the appropriate single light sconce.
Kovacs On the Square Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs On the Square Collection
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the 8 D...$1,011.75-$1,011.75
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Sta...$246.75-$246.75(1)
Single Basin Stainless Steel Bar Sink from the Toc...$209.25-$209.25
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Logan Square ...$165.75-$224.25(3)
1 Light 11.25" Height ADA Compliant Wall Sconce in Chrome$68.00-$68.00(4)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.