|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Five Light 1 Tier Suspension Chandelier from the Squared Collection
- Clear / Inside Etched glass square shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Maximum Height: 62" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 26" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Canopy Height: 1.25"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 18"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 62" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 26"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 14.37 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.5"
- Shade Width: 4"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 375
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of chandeliers in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Squared Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs P1455
Our SKU: P1455
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Kovacs P1455 is not able to be installed on a slanted ceiling.
Can this light work on a slanted ceiling?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kovacs P1455 is not able to be installed on a slanted ceiling.
The Kovacs P1455 cannot be hung from a vaulted ceiling.
Will this light work on a vaulted dining room ceiling?
A. The Kovacs P1455 cannot be hung from a vaulted ceiling.
The Kovacs P1455 height is Adjustable to 63"H Max. 25"H Min.
Is it possible to adjust the height so that I can install the chandelier on a high ceiling foyer, about 10 feet high? Or is there a way to rewire it so that it can be hung from a hivh ceiling?
A. The Kovacs P1455 height is Adjustable to 63"H Max. 25"H Min.
Kovacs Squared Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Squared Collection
Diamond Single Basin Silgranit II Bar Sink 15" x 15"$191.95-$191.95(5)
Vault 15" Drop In or Undermount Single Basin Stain...$359.25-$359.25(2)
23" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Stee...$259.95-$259.95(29)
Stellar Single Bowl Stainless Steel Undermount Bar...$153.00-$153.00(3)
Diamond 15" Silgranit II Single Basin Bar Sink wit...$186.00-$186.00(4)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.