|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Five Light 29" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Chimes Collection
- Clear / Acid Etched glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Suitable for damp locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 5.38"
- Backplate Width: 5.38"
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: T4
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Full Backplate: No
- HCO: 4.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 7.75"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Product Weight: 4.83 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Shade Height: 4.63"
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 3"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of bathroom fixture lighting in your own home.
Additional Kovacs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kovacs Products
- Shop All Kovacs Chimes Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kovacs GK P5005
Our SKU: GK P5005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P5005 vanity light is Kovacs PG5001.
Where can I find replacement glass?
A. Replacement glass for the Kovacs GK P5005 vanity light is Kovacs PG5001.
Antique nickel is always a darker tone than brushed nickel and not brushed.
What is the difference between antique nickel and brushed nickel?
A. Antique nickel is always a darker tone than brushed nickel and not brushed.
Yes, the Kovacs GK P5005 is brass with a nickel finish, with etched glass shades.
What material is the fixture made of? Is it brass with nickel finish?
A. Yes, the Kovacs GK P5005 is brass with a nickel finish, with etched glass shades.
Kovacs Chimes Collection
Other Products In The Kovacs Chimes Collection
Kovacs GK P5003
3 Light 16" Bathroom Vanity Light from the Chimes ...$172.20-$172.20(10)
Kovacs GK P5001
1 Light Wall Sconce from the Chimes Collection$84.00-$84.00(4)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.