Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/30/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||10.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Symbol Rite-Temp Pressure-Balancing Shower Faucet Trim
The simple, elegant European design of Symbol faucets feature a seamless, one-piece design with a subtly curved silhouette that pays homage to the longstanding tradition of European design and craftsmanship.
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Easy to clean MasterClean™ sprayface resists mineral buildup
- Optimal water coverage provided by 5-1/2" diameter & 72 spray nozzles
- Coordinates well with Escale® and Purist® fixture suites
- Fluid, organic design complements a wide variety of fixture aesthetics
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-T18489-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-T18489-4 uses a pressure balancing valve. Volume and Pressure are controlled with one valve. Pulling the valve out, controls the volume, turning left and right controls the temperature.
Can you control water temperature seperately from pressure with this unit? There's only one lever so it would have to move in 3 dimensions.
A. The Kohler K-T18489-4 uses a pressure balancing valve. Volume and Pressure are controlled with one valve. Pulling the valve out, controls the volume, turning left and right controls the temperature.
There is a matching tup spout, which is Kohler K-18485. There is not a matching roman tub faucet.
Do you have matching tub faucet in the Kohler Symbol collection?
A. There is a matching tup spout, which is Kohler K-18485. There is not a matching roman tub faucet.
Kohler Symbol Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Symbol Collection
Symbol Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Po...$456.38-$661.61(4)
Symbol Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Free Touch Ac...$632.33-$916.80
Symbol Single Handle Rite-Temp Pressure Balanced V...$268.43-$389.18(1)
Modern MasterClean Four Function Hand Shower Only ...$148.95-$217.20
Symbol Single Handle Volume Control Valve Trim wit...$138.26-$200.40