Save with Free Shipping on Kohler
Free shipping on Kohler orders over $99. Some exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 6/30/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.63|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Elliptical forms and rolled edges create a look that is classically romantic
- This faucet features traditionally styled handles and a graceful spout
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Drain assembly not included with this model - must be ordered separately
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 6-15/16" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 4-3/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-T16106-4A: This model
- K-T16107-4A: This model with 11-1/4" spout
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-T16106-4A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler Revival Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Revival Collection
Double Handle Kitchen Faucet with Metal Traditional Lever Handles and Sidespray from the Revival Series
Revival toilet bowl, less seat
Revival Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Polished Chrome Hinges
Revival toilet tank, less trim
Revival traditional pedestal lavatory, pedestal only