|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||0|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- Featuring an adaptive infrared sensor that gathers and analyzes the surrounding area upon installation
- After recording area details faucet calibrates to reduce false starts and optimize operation
- Smooth single handle operation
- Drain assembly not included with this model - must be ordered separately
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 3-3/16" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 7-5/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 2-1/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Falling Water Collection Products
Our SKU: K-T11836
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Vibrant Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-T11836 has a motion sensor and does not have any time sensor. This means, that it cannot be adjusted to spray water for a preset amount of time, it will only spray water while the motion detector detects a physical presence.
Can you adjust the time on the sensor to stay on for a preset amount of time?
A. The Kohler K-T11836 has a motion sensor and does not have any time sensor. This means, that it cannot be adjusted to spray water for a preset amount of time, it will only spray water while the motion detector detects a physical presence.
The Kohler K-T11836 has an infrared motion sensor. It is operated by batteries.
What are the batteries for?
A. The Kohler K-T11836 has an infrared motion sensor. It is operated by batteries.
The Kohler K-T11836 requires just one valve.
Do you need the mixing valve K13601 and the K11830 valve?
A. The Kohler K-T11836 requires just one valve.