Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/8/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Covered by Kohler's 1 year limited warranty
- Shower base is constructed of acrylic reinforced with fiberglass
- Fiberglass reinforcement ensures durability and longevity
- Covered drain adds a unique design element and enhances comfort
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Archer Collection
- Rim design is optimized for both water containment and aesthetics
- Center drain provides optimal draining capability
- Optional removable drain cover is sold separately
- Sturdy mounting assembly - ensures safety and reliability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex-resistant material with a smooth finish that is easy to clean and resists chipping and cracking.
- Overall Height: 3-11/16" (measured from top to bottom of base)
- Overall Width: 36" (measured from back to front of base)
- Overall Length: 36" (measured from left to right of base)
- Base Shape: Square
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Number of Thresholds: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-3/8"
- Drain Placement: Center
- Number of Tiling Flanges: 3
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-9396
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Thunder Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-9396 isn't designed with a coordinating corner enclosure, but Kohler has recommended the K-702011-L to fit it. It can be installed into a receptacle or in a corner with a side wall.
I'd like to put this in a corner with a glass enclosure on the remaining two sides. Which glass enclosures will work?
A. The Kohler K-9396 isn't designed with a coordinating corner enclosure, but Kohler has recommended the K-702011-L to fit it. It can be installed into a receptacle or in a corner with a side wall.
The Kohler K-9396 has a 4.5" shower dam height.
what is the shower dam hieght
A. The Kohler K-9396 has a 4.5" shower dam height.
The Kohler K-9396 can be used with tile walls.
Is there any reason I can't tile the wall with this receptor?
A. The Kohler K-9396 can be used with tile walls.
The Kohler K-9396 is not going to have the non slip on the bottom as a stock feature.
is the pan non slip
A. The Kohler K-9396 is not going to have the non slip on the bottom as a stock feature.
The Kohler K-9396 is 3.6875" thick.
what is the thickness of this unit?
A. The Kohler K-9396 is 3.6875" thick.
Kohler Archer Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Archer Collection
Archer 17-5/8" Undermount Bathroom Sink with Overflow$98.41-$197.63(73)
Archer Collection 60" Drop In Soaker Bath Tub with...$498.04-$575.25(15)
Archer Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Soaker Bat...$634.20-$732.52(25)
Archer 1.28 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Comfort Height...$272.85-$459.00(1)
Archer 1.28 GPF Comfort Height Elongated Bowl Only...$135.93-$280.13(2)