- Fully covered under the Kohler limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist tarnishing and corrosion through everyday use
- Equipped with wireless speakers to stream your personalized music playlists, news or other audio in the shower
- Syncs with bluetooth-enabled devices including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets and laptop computers that can be located up to 32 feet away
- Provides less than 1% total harmonic distortion with 1.5 Watts at 1kHz
- Water-resistant wireless speaker pops in or out of showerhead with ease so it can be recharged
- The built-in lithium-ion battery provides approximately 7 hours of run time
- Single function shower head - 60 angled nozzles deliver full coverage in an enveloping spray
- Shower Head Width: 5" (measurement in inches of spray surface)
- Shower Head Depth: 4-3/16" (measurement in inches from spray surface to shower arm connection)
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly for full coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" U.S. plumbing connections
- Eco-friendly shower head - uses up to 30% less water than standard shower heads
- All hardware required for installation of shower head is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Moxie™: Showering has never been as much fun as it is with the innovative Moxie™ shower head from Kohler. Allowing you to stream your favorite music, news or talk radio directly into the shower with you. It holds a portable wireless speaker that pairs wirelessly with bluetooth-enabled devices to deliver high-quality audio to your shower. The speaker docks directly into the shower head, so your music can be closer than ever. With an outstanding seven hour battery life on the speaker, its convenience is furthered as it easily pops in or out of the showerhead for easy charging.
Streams your music via Bluetooth technology.
Full Coverage Spray
60 Angled nozzles provide complete spray coverage.
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler`s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-9245-E
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler Lifetime Limited Warranty
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
Please be sure to proide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, finish, and the date the product was purchased. Also include the name of your contractor or distributor and your original invoice.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. KOHLER CO. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.
Kohler Standby Generators
Go to the following link to find a service center near you: