|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Commercial Limited, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime limited warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- MasterClean technology makes for an easy to clean sprayface that resists hard water buildup
- Hand Shower Package Includes: hand shower, slide bar, supply elbow, and hose
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions - featuring wide coverage, massage, soft aerated and reduced flow spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm
- Hand Shower Height: 11-7/16"
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 60"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
Slide Bar Specifications:
- Length: 30"
- Depth: 3"
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
Our SKU: K-9059
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Vibrant Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
How does the Kohler K-9059 turn on? How do you adjust the temperature? I don't see a handle in the picture.
What is the length of this slide bar?
can the shower handle attachement on the slide bar turn and pivet up and down?
are the parts made out of solid brass?
can you turn the water off at the hand held unit
How many functions does the hand shower have? How many GPM?
Since the hand-held head does not pivot, would this unite be appropriate as the only shower head?
What is the flow rate for this shower head?
I would like to replace my old Kohler hand-held with this set. I plan to keep the current rough in valve and diverter valve. Do I need and can I get an escutcheon kit?
When you say that the product is ADA compliant, does that mean that the slide bar is strong enough to serve as a grab bar for a disabled person, as is the case for the product K10540?
Which model of multi-function handshower is included? Stillness? Purist? etc.
what is the diameter of the shower head?
How easy is it install in old master shower and can I they fix it to the main shower head ?
Is the anglle of the handshower ajustable?
Does the shower head have a jet-stream spray?