|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Tub Size||Over 60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Adjustable Feet Recommended
Bath Seat Recommended
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- The Parity bath offers sloped lumbar support and rolled edges for complete relaxation
- Installs in a Drop-In configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Parity Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 18" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32-5/16" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 65-7/8" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21-3/8" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-3/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 60-7/8" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 13-7/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 61-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
- Drop-In Cutout Required: 64-3/8" X 27-5/16"
Variations On This Tub:
- K-896: This model
- K-895: This model with left-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-896
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Black
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Kohler K-896 has grip rails on both side. This is a Drop in bath that doesn't' have a right or left option.
Do the grip rails run along both sides of the bath? If so, why is the tub offered with left side drain alone?
A. The Kohler K-896 has grip rails on both side. This is a Drop in bath that doesn't' have a right or left option.
Kohler Parity Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Parity Collection
Parity Collection 65 7 / 8" Undermount Cast Iron S...$1,590.56-$2,377.91(1)
Wood Bath Seat from the Parity Collection$205.91-$205.91