Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/4/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Tub Size||Over 60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Comfort height design - provides a lower wall to step over when entering the bath, while maintaining the comfortable soaking depth of standard tubs
- The Parity bath offers sloped lumbar support and rolled edges for complete relaxation
- Installs in a Under-mount configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Tub is equipped with an overflow assembly - permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Parity Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 18" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32-5/16" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 65-7/8" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 21-3/8" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45-3/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 30" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 60-7/8" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 13-7/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 61-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Variations On This Tub:
- K-895: This model
- K-896: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-895
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black Black
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-895 minimum installation is 60 1/2". The rim will extend beyond that.
What is the minimum length this could go in as an undermount?
A. The Kohler K-895 minimum installation is 60 1/2". The rim will extend beyond that.
The Kohler K-895 is specified as a drop in and is not designed to be a three wall alcove.
can i use this tub as a shower in an alcove?
A. The Kohler K-895 is specified as a drop in and is not designed to be a three wall alcove.
The Kohler K-895 can be used in an alcove as long as you have the plumbing lines and a large enough area.
If the k-895 is undermounted with a solid surface can it be used as a alcove tub/shower
A. The Kohler K-895 can be used in an alcove as long as you have the plumbing lines and a large enough area.
The Kohler K-895 drain hole is 13 3/8" from the wall to the center of the drain. If you got a wall mounted faucet it would need to be very close to that distance. If you got a deck mounted faucet it would need to be around 6-7 inches depending on where you mount it.
what is the required reach of the filler faucet spout?
A. The Kohler K-895 drain hole is 13 3/8" from the wall to the center of the drain. If you got a wall mounted faucet it would need to be very close to that distance. If you got a deck mounted faucet it would need to be around 6-7 inches depending on where you mount it.
The Kohler K-895 will work with 5-6" spout or larger.
what is the required reach of the filler faucet?
A. The Kohler K-895 will work with 5-6" spout or larger.
Kohler Parity Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Parity Collection
Parity Collection 65 7 / 8" Drop In Cast Iron Soak...$1,713.26-$2,227.28
Wood Bath Seat from the Parity Collection$205.91-$205.91