Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 1/29/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Calder(tm) wash sink faucet with lever handles
- Solid brass construction with Valvet(R) valves and brass valve bodies
- 1/2" NPT outside threaded couplings
- Lever handles are ADA-compliant
- Water dispensed is not intended for consumption
- LEAD LAW WARNING: This product is NOT lead free and can only be installed in non-potable applications. It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption.
Sturdy, reliable and intended for heavy use, the Calder wash sink faucet features a rough-plated finish, rosespray and single-hole mounting. The lever handles on this model meet ADA requirements, adding to its commercial utility.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Calder Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-8888
Our SKU: K-8888
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rough Plate
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-8888 is designed more for commercial cleaning and utility purposes than potable water consumption. It is not recommended as a source of drinking water.
why does it state in the product details ' water dispensed is not intended for consumption'? Thanks.
A. The Kohler K-8888 is designed more for commercial cleaning and utility purposes than potable water consumption. It is not recommended as a source of drinking water.
The Kohler K-8888 has a 3" center to center.
what is center to center dimensions?
A. The Kohler K-8888 has a 3" center to center.