|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Bellwether features a clean, contemporary design in a popular, industry-standard size
- This bath is sure to offer years of reliable performance
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Bellwether Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 18-3/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 41-1/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 23-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 51-1/4" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 11-5/16" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 44-gallons
- Drain Location: Right
Variations On This Tub:
- K-876: This model
- K-875: This model with left-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-876
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
I need a left left drain in this model?
Does this tub come in a longer size?
What is the minimum length of tub faucet needed for this model (to avoid hitting the side while filling)?
Does this tub come in a slightly deeper model?
Does this tub have an anti slip bottom built in?
I am looking for a 3 wall tub, 58", right hand drain. Any possibility of finding this
Why is the k-876 so much lighter than the villager and the mendota. Is it less quality or is the porcelin not as thick?
A. The Kohler Bellwether, Villager and Mendota are all made from the material cast iron. The design and style of each requires more or less cast iron for the molding. The weights of each tub reflect the detailing of the design, ie, more molding; Mendota 460lbs, Villager 316lbs and Bellwether 298lbs. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan.
What pattern is on the anti-slip bottom?
Can I install standard glass doors on this model?
Is the interior of the bellwether tub larger than the villager tub?
What is the degree of slope at the rear of the Bellwether?
How deep is the water when the tub is filled to capacity?
What is the width and length of the inside dimension of the kohler k-876?
Kohler Bellwether Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bellwether Collection
Bellwether 66" Alcove Whirlpool Bath Tub with Left Drain
Bellwether Bath Tub 60" L x 30 1/4" W Cast Iron Soaking for Three Wall Alcove Installations with Integral Apron and Left Drain
Bellwether Bath Tub 60" L x 30 1/4" W Cast Iron Soaking for Three Wall Alcove Installations with Integral Apron and Right Drain
Bellwether Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Bath Tub with Integral Apron and Left Hand Drain
Bellwether Bath Tub 66" L x 32" W Cast Iron Soaking for Three Wall Alcove Installations with Integral Apron and Right Drain