|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Bellwether features a clean, contemporary design in a popular, industry-standard size
- This bath is sure to offer years of reliable performance
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Bellwether Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 18-3/16" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 41-1/4" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 23-5/16" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 51-1/4" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 11-5/16" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 44-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-875: This model
- K-876: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-875
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-7259 should work just fine with the K-875.
Could I use the K-7259 tub waste kit with the bellwether bathtub?
A. The Kohler K-7259 should work just fine with the K-875.
The Kohler K-875 has a slight slope, but not steep as to be a lounge.
does the back rest slope for comfortable bathing?
A. The Kohler K-875 has a slight slope, but not steep as to be a lounge.
What are the recommended drain and overflow for K-875?
The Kohler K-875 can be installed with an acrylic surround, yes. Any that is for 60" by 32" wall surround would do just fine. We recommend any by Sterling.
Can I use a acrylic surround for this tub? Is there one that would work.
A. The Kohler K-875 can be installed with an acrylic surround, yes. Any that is for 60" by 32" wall surround would do just fine. We recommend any by Sterling.
Try the Kohler K-745, it is a smaller cast iron tub.
We are replacing an existing cast iron tub and are looking for a smaller size. Do you make other sizes besides 60x32x15.5?
A. Try the Kohler K-745, it is a smaller cast iron tub.
Kohler Bellwether Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Bellwether Collection
Bellwether 66" Alcove Whirlpool Bath Tub with Left Drain$3,955.99-$5,142.79
Bellwether 60" Alcove Soaking Tub with Left Drain$532.88-$796.65(6)
Bellwether Bath Tub 60" L x 30 1/4" W Cast Iron So...$532.88-$796.65(3)
Bellwether Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Cast I...$710.78-$1,068.79(7)
Bellwether 60" x 32" Single Threshold Shower Base ...$581.25-$755.63