Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Pump Placement||Left, Right|
|Top Area||52.75 x 24|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Adjustable Feet Recommended
Installation Kit Recommended
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Combining distinctive Kohler styling with versatile installation options
- Tea-for-Two baths are Kohler's only two person baths that fit into a standard 5-foot alcove
- Installs in a Under-mount, Three-wall Alcove, or Drop-In configuration
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ASME/ANSI, CABO/ANSI, IAPMO/UPC, CSA
- Pair this bath with other products from the Tea-for-Two Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 18-1/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 32" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 20" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 40-1/2" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 52-3/4" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 13-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 60-gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Variations On This Tub:
- K-850: This model
- K-855: 66" version of this model
- K-863: 72" version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-850
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Is this product available 5 feet long with a 3-sided tile edge?
How do I specify the alcove type model of this tub when I place the order?
A. The Kohler K-850 is able to be installed in an alcove, but it is not a different tub. It does not have an apron that goes with it. If you are going to install it in an alcove you will need to build a frame for it. It also requires the K-1179.
We are looking for an undermount rectangular cast-iron tub. What is the major difference(s) between K-850 and K-895? I realize there are minor differences in the length.
A. The Kohler K-895 has a different design than the 850. It is undermounted wheres the 850 is a drop in installation. The drain and overflow covers are shaped differently and they have slight differences in basic shape and dimension.
What is the interior width and depth?
What is the capacity of the tub? (gallons) and how does this compare to the bellwether?
What is the weight on this tub?
Kohler Tea-for-Two Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Tea-for-Two Collection
Tea-for-Two Collection 66" Drop In BubbleMassage Bath Tub with White Airjet Color Finish
Tea-for-Two Collection 66" Drop In BubbleMassage Bath Tub with White Airjet Color Finish and Chromatherapy
Tea-for-Two Collection 66" Drop In Tub with Integral Tile Flange and Right Hand Drain
Tea-for-Two Collection 66" Three Wall Alcove Cast Iron Soaking Bath Tub with Left Hand Drain
Tea-for-Two Collection 66" Undermount or Drop In Effervescence Bath Tub with Reversible Drain