Save with Free Shipping on Kohler
Free shipping on Kohler orders over $99. Some exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 6/30/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- A simple, yet distinctive style defined by strong geometric lines and a lustrous finish
- The minimalist style brings a sense of comfort to the bathroom
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 3-5/16" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-3/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a centerset configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-8201-4: This model
- K-8201-K: This model without handles
- K-8211-4: Widespread version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-8201-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Polished Chrome/Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
What is a tailpiece? Is it the silver ring around the drain hole? Does this unit come with a "stopper" which allows the sink to fill up when the handle is pulled up?
Kohler Taboret Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Taboret Collection
Taboret Rite-Temp Pressure-Balancing Shower Faucet Trim with Lever Handle
Single Handle Tub and Shower
Taboret Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology Less Handles - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Taboret Lever Handles
Modern MasterClean Taboret Single Function Shower Head Only with 1/2 Inch Connection