Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 1/30/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
- All Kohler Widespread Faucets come with handles and valves pre-assembled
- Spout, handles, valves, drain, tee assembly, supply lines, and attachment hardware come all in one box
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With a practical design and solid construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
- Overall Height: 2-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Reach: 1-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 5-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 3-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- K-8040-3A: This model
- k-8040-2a: This model with knob handles
- k-8040-4a: This model with lever handles
- k-8040-5a: This model with wrist-blade handles
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Triton Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-8040-3A
Our SKU: K-8040-3A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-8040-3A. This Kohler type faucet only has a valve that has 5.5" centers.
I have a faucet with the center measurement of 6 inches. Do you have a valve with a center of 6 inches instead of 5.5 inches?
A. The Kohler K-8040-3A. This Kohler type faucet only has a valve that has 5.5" centers.
The Kohler K-8040-3A is manufactured for faucets with 5.5 inch centers.
What is the measurement of the centerset of this item?
A. The Kohler K-8040-3A is manufactured for faucets with 5.5 inch centers.
Kohler Triton Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Triton Collection
Triton Double Handle Valve Trim Only with Metal Le...$101.17-$101.17
Double Handle Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray from t...$207.75-$207.75
Triton Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide...$222.45-$222.45(1)
Triton Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Pop...$195.34-$195.34(4)
Triton Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Pop...$195.34-$195.34(1)