|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Cruette Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Multi Function Pull Out Spray
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Cruette Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Multi Function Pull Out Spray
The Cruette pull-down kitchen faucet expands the traditional kitchen category by adding a single-handle integrated valve option for the kitchen. This faucet offers a superior clearance below the spout for filling and cleaning large pots with improved ergonomics and simpler operation even with wet or soapy hands.
- 1 or 3 hole installation (escutcheon included)
- High-arch spout design (16-3/4" ) creates more room for pots/pans
- 360 degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities
- Single forward facing lever handle is simple to use and easier to temper water
- Compact three function sprayhead with spray, aerated flow and pause function
- Features MasterClean(TM) sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
- ProMotion(TM) technology light, quiet nylon hose with ball joint configuration on the pull-down sprayhead provides superior ergonomic and easy-to-use functionality
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Flexible supply lines and KOHLER(R) installation ring simplify installation
- Meets CalGreen requirements for kitchen faucets
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at any temperature setting
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-780
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
How much space is needed for the faucet handle to turn toward the back?
Can this go on a three hole sink? Also, what is the difference between spout height and spout reach? Thanks
A. The Kohler K-780 does not feature an escutcheon to cover a three hole sink. The spout height refers to the distance from the spout to the base of the faucet, and the reach is the distance from the center of the stem to the spout itself.
how long is the hose?
vertical distance from mounting base to retracted spray outlet?
also, vertical distance from mounting base to extreme top of faucet
what is hole size needed for single hole installation ?
Does the spray head have a magnetic lock to keep it in place when retracted?
What material is the spray button made from? Rubber, hard plastic, or metal?
Does the spray remain locked after the button has been pushed and released, or do you have to keep holding the spray button down?
can lever handle be reversed for left-handers?
Are the supply lines included with this faucet
Does this come with the soap dispenser?
how tall is this faucet/from the base to the top(height)
Does this have a magnetic spray end? If not, which faucets have this feature in a high arc faucet?
Is the hose a quiet nylon hose?
What is the clearance needed between backsplash and center of faucet for maximum hot water? Will the handle need to be pushed all the way back so that it's parallel to the countertop?