|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Cruette Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Multi Function Pull Out Spray
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Kohler10 coupon applies to these select finishes - Vibrant Stainless
- Premium metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered by Kohler’s faucet lifetime limited warranty
- Kohler finishes are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Features improved ergonomics and simpler operation - even with wet or soapy hands
- High arch gooseneck spout allots more space to work and greater access to all areas of the sink
- Pullout spray faucet head offers additional versatility
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks/counter tops with 3 faucet holes
- Designed to install easily with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Overall Height: 16-3/4” (measured from counter top to the highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/16” (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8” (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2”
- 1 Hole required for faucet installation
- 1 Handle is included with the faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-780
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
How much space is needed for the faucet handle to turn toward the back?
Can this go on a three hole sink? Also, what is the difference between spout height and spout reach? Thanks
A. The Kohler K-780 does not feature an escutcheon to cover a three hole sink. The spout height refers to the distance from the spout to the base of the faucet, and the reach is the distance from the center of the stem to the spout itself.
how long is the hose?
vertical distance from mounting base to retracted spray outlet?
also, vertical distance from mounting base to extreme top of faucet
what is hole size needed for single hole installation ?
Does the spray head have a magnetic lock to keep it in place when retracted?
What material is the spray button made from? Rubber, hard plastic, or metal?
Does the spray remain locked after the button has been pushed and released, or do you have to keep holding the spray button down?
can lever handle be reversed for left-handers?
Are the supply lines included with this faucet
Does this come with the soap dispenser?
how tall is this faucet/from the base to the top(height)
Does this have a magnetic spray end? If not, which faucets have this feature in a high arc faucet?
Is the hose a quiet nylon hose?
What is the clearance needed between backsplash and center of faucet for maximum hot water? Will the handle need to be pushed all the way back so that it's parallel to the countertop?