Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Top Area||48 x 24|
|Tub Size||Below 60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- Straight forward styling make Seaforth a natural choice for a variety of bathroom decors
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, CSA, OBC, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Seaforth Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 14" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-1/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 54" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 22" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 37" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 48" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 8-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 30-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-745: This model
- K-746: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-745
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Tea Green
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-745 is compatible with any 54" kohler panel. I suggest the Sterling 5405.
Can I install the glass shower panel on this bathtub? What model will fit this bathtub?
A. The Kohler K-745 is compatible with any 54" kohler panel. I suggest the Sterling 5405.
The Kohler K-745 is 28 1/2 degrees in angle. Thank you for the question. Let me know if you would like help on your order. I'm emailing you a cart for your convenience. You can reach me by email or directly on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
What type of slope/angle (in degrees) is at the end opposite the drain where your head rest?
A. The Kohler K-745 is 28 1/2 degrees in angle. Thank you for the question. Let me know if you would like help on your order. I'm emailing you a cart for your convenience. You can reach me by email or directly on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
Kohler Seaforth Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Seaforth Collection
Seaforth 54" Enameled Cast Iron Soaking Bathtub fo...$1,217.81-$1,583.17