Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 4/20/2015
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Kohler finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing - exceeding industry standards for durability
- With a practical design and solid construction, Triton faucets are an exceptional value
- 1/4 turn double handle operation
- Drain assembly not included with this model - must be ordered separately
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- WaterSense-labeled product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Features and extra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Kohler has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many Kohler faucets are equipped with low-flow aerators; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 12-3/8" (measured from the counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8" (measured from the counter top to the spout's outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout's outlet)
- Faucet mounts in a centerset configuration
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Thickness of Mounting Deck: 1-3/4"
- Handles not included with this model - upon checkout handle options will be presented
- K-7305-KE: This model
- K-7305-5A: This model + wrist-blade handles
- K-7305-K: This model without water-guard aerator
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-7305-KE
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kohler Triton Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Triton Collection
Triton Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Pop...$195.34-$195.34(4)
Triton Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain Assembly$140.40-$140.40
Triton Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Pop...$195.34-$195.34(3)
Triton Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide...$222.45-$222.45(1)
Triton Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Free Metal Pop...$195.34-$195.34(2)