Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 2/1/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Top Area||54 x 25|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- With rich detailing reminiscent of crown molding, Memoirs brings a classic architecture style to the bathroom
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, OBC, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Memoirs Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 17-7/16" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 33-3/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 23" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 25" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 54" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 11-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 52-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-721: This model
- K-722: This model with right-hand drain
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-721
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Mexican Sand
- Sea Salt
- Seafoam Green
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-721 is the left hand drain outlet, while the K-722 is the model with the right hand drain outlet.
if k-721 is left hand what is a right hand?
A. The Kohler K-721 is the left hand drain outlet, while the K-722 is the model with the right hand drain outlet.
The Kohler K-721 does have a tile flange around the alcove edges.
I'm confused -- does the tub have a tile flange or not? The answers above seem contradictory.
A. The Kohler K-721 does have a tile flange around the alcove edges.
The Kohler K-721 does have a tile flange and prevents water from getting behind the tiles.
Is the absence of a tile flange a problem when installing with porcelain or marble tiles?
A. The Kohler K-721 does have a tile flange and prevents water from getting behind the tiles.
The Kohler K-721 is 33 degrees from the vertical. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
What is the % of slope on the back of the K-721?
A. The Kohler K-721 is 33 degrees from the vertical. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
The Kohler K-721 does not have an integral tile flange only a small raise to connect it with a 3 wall alcove.
Does this tub have an integral tile flange?
A. The Kohler K-721 does not have an integral tile flange only a small raise to connect it with a 3 wall alcove.
The Kohler K-721 does not have a built in lumbar support.
Does this tub have lumbar support?
A. The Kohler K-721 does not have a built in lumbar support.
Kohler Memoirs Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Memoirs Collection
Elongated Bowl Only from the Memoirs Collection$131.99-$261.60(9)
Memoirs 18-1/4" Undermount Bathroom Sink$225.22-$336.71(21)
Memoirs Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove BubbleMas...$3,695.18-$3,695.18
Memoirs Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glid...$427.65-$651.00(1)
Memoirs Round Front Comfort Height Toilet Bowl - Less Seat$129.56-$193.72(7)