Save with Free Shipping on Kohler
Free shipping on Kohler orders over $99. Some exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 6/30/2013
Compare Our Prices
Clearflo 1-1/2" adjustable pop-up drain
- The Clearflo adjustable trip lever pop-up drain features a contoured overflow hood that works perfectly with Repartee and Tea-for-Two baths or whirlpools. You can depend on solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times. Installation flexibility is ensured with above- or through-the-floor options.
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Adjustable trip lever pop-up drain
- Contoured overflow hood
- Above- or through-the-floor installations options
- For Repartee and Tea-for-Two bath or whirlpool
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-7169-AF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
The Bold Look of Kohler is more than a slogan, it is a testament to the sight and focus of the Kohler company since the late 1800's. Kohler designs its plumbing fixtures and accessories for longevity and with a focus on pleasing your senses. Kohler’s attributes make its plumbing and accessories a clear choice of quality for generations to come.
Kohler Clearflo Collection
Kohler Clearflo adjustable tub wastes and drain assemblies are constructed of solid brass for durability and reliability. Add to that, Kohler finishes that resist corrosion and tarnishing, the Clearflo collection exceeds industry durability standards two times over.
Other Products In The Kohler Clearflo Collection
Clearflo Slotted Overflow Bath Drain
Clearflo Cable Tub Drain Less PVC Tubing
Adjustable Bathtub Drain
Clearflo 1-1/2" adjustable pop-up Bathtub Drain for 14"-16" deep baths
Clearflo Brass Toe-Tap Bath Drain
Please call or use homepage to find the service center closest to your customer for all product warranty issues. "Power Equipment can not be returned to the vendor once it has been fueled or operated."