|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||0|
|Top Area||55 x 24|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Kohler's cast iron components carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Tub is constructed from Enameled Cast Iron combining strength with durability
- With its functional design and straight forward styling, the Villager is the most popular of the Kohler baths
- Installs in a Three-wall Alcove configuration
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American's with Disabilities Act
- Product Meets or Exceeds the Following Codes and Standards: ADA, ICC/ANSI, CSA, OBC, ASME
- Pair this bath with other products from the Villager Collection for a coordinated elegant look in the bathroom
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron Material - Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Height: 14" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-1/4" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width (Bottom): 22" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Bottom): 45" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (back to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Basin Length (Top): 55" (right to left measurement of the top of the basin walls)
- Water Depth: 8-5/8" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 33-gallons
- Drain Location: Left
Variations On This Tub:
- K-715: This model
- K-716: This model with right-hand drain
- K-700: 72" free standing version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-715
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
which tub waste is recommended for the villager tub
How deep is this model?
what are the interior dimensions of this model?
Is there a cast iron tub in a similar price range that is 60" but has more internal space?
What material covers the cast iron?
Will the K-T398 faucet work with this tub? Can we get the tub with brass fittings?
what part do i need to replace the chrome drain piece
I am getting ready to order this tub but I am unsure about left or right hand. If my tub faces east and west and my faucet is on the east side which would I need to order/
Does the villager have lumbar support?
What is the angle on the back?
What is the angle on the back?
RE: no lumbar support, is the back rest at an incline, or does the tub wall come straight down? not sure if that makes sense :D
I like this design and the price. Do you have a model like K-715 without the protection strips? I think after the installation will get gray and will be difficult to clean them. Thank you
It says here that this model does not have protection strips but with the k-713 (which I am more interested in) you state " The Kohler K-713 is a cast iron tub and, therefore, has to have the slip resistant feature as part of code." Could you help me to understand why it's on one and not the other.
Is this a above the floor rough in or do I need a tub box in the concrete?
Kohler Villager Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Villager Collection
Villager Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Cast Iron Three Wall Alcove Soaking Bath Tub with Right Hand Drain
Villager Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Bath Tub with Extra 4" Ledge and Left Hand Drain
Villager Collection 60" Three Wall Alcove Bath Tub with Extra 4" Ledge and Right Hand Drain