We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
Senza steam bypass shower door for Sonata shower module with Crystal Clear glass 49" - 52"W x 67.82"H
The stationary transom and sealing system on the Senza steam bypass shower door provide a steam-tight environment for Sonata acrylic showers. This model includes a self-cleaning threshold mechanism that guides water and soap to the sloped clean-out feature, where it can be wiped away or naturally channeled to the drain. The continuous door panel guide mechanism has a smooth, quiet sliding action. This model comes with Crystal Clear glass and select finishes are available to coordinate with KOHLER faucets.
- 49" - 52"W x 67.82"H
- Shower doors designed to fit Sonata bath or shower modules
- Self cleaning threshold
- Smooth, cleanable wall jambs
- Stationary transom for added height and steam capture
- 3/4" tall, rounded threshold for comfort and ease of entry
- Frameless 1/4" thick, Crystal Clear, tempered safety glass with protected bottom edge for added safety
- Continuous door panel guide mechanism for smooth, quiet sliding action
- Solid brass inside and outside towel bars
- For use with the K-1688 Sonata shower stall
- Combines with K-1657 steam generator and K-1663 generator control kit (sold separately) for use as a Sonata steam shower
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-704314-L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Does this door fit the Kohler K-1681?
What bypass doors would you recommend for the Kohler K 1688 5' one piece shower module?Is the one piece shower module pre-drilled for the left or right side-can we request which side? By the picture it looks like the seat is reversible for either side is this correct?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-704310-L is actually a better fit the the K-1688. The module is not drilled for any fixtures and are drilled in the field to mount whatever fixtures you have for it. Yes, the seat is movable.
Can this be installed WITHOUT the transom?