|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Vinnata Pullout Bar / Kitchen Faucet
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head and retractable hose
- Vinnata kitchen faucets not only boast good looks, but superior functionality as well
- Featuring a MasterClean spray face that resists hard water build-up
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Overall Height: 15-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- K-691: This model
- K-690: Kitchen (taller) version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-691
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze (BRZ)
Vibrant Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
20 Questions from the Community
Does it have a soap dispenser that matches it?
Is the vibrant stainless finish a satin finish? want to make sure it goes with my satin stainless sink
How tall is this faucet and how tall is the larger faucet?
Is it low lead compliant?
My sink currently has 4 holes--can this faucet work with that?
Does your oiled-rubbed bronze faucet have a PVD coating to protect it fro abrasions?
How is the water temperature controlled? Does both the water flow and the temperature get controlled from the single handle?
The oil rubbed bronze finish is a living finish and will change over time. Does the color change to a verigris green?
What type of hose does this pull-out have? Vinyl or metal braided?
Is the spray plastic or metal?
Does the K-691 model have enough reach for a double 33" sink? I understand that the reach is about 7.5" but is that enough? I think perhaps the K-690 (with 9" reach) is too large for my very small kitchen.
wher is it made?
How does it switch between regular flow and spray, and can you lock in the spray feature?
I'm between the 690 and 691 and am concerned with the spout reach issue. Would the 7.5 inch spout reach work with a 21x19 d-shape sink if the faucet is located in the corner rather than the center?
Will I need a deep rough in kit (1012715) to install with a undermount sink and 3cm granite counter top?
What is the height of this faucet
How high is this faucet? Thanks.
Do I need the deep rough in kit to install on a granite counter top?
What is the typical life span of a cartridge for this faucet?
A. The Kohler K-691, there is not a standard life time for a cartridge. If you are needing to replace your cartridge you can contact Kolher directly at 1800-456-4537. You are covered under a life time warranty with all Kohler products. They will send out a replacement part for you at no additional cost.
What mounting kit is needed to install k690 into a 3/4 in. thick marble countertop with under mount stainless sink?
Kohler Vinnata Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Vinnata Collection
Vinnata Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet