Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.20|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Pullout Spray Faucets|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
**Note: This faucet is extremely large please see specification sheet below for dimensions. If you are looking for this same faucet but a little smaller please check out the K-691.
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head and retractable hose
- Vinnata kitchen faucets not only boast good looks, but superior functionality as well
- Featuring a MasterClean spray face that resists hard water build-up
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Overall Height: 16-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8"
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- K-690: This model
- K-691: Bar (smaller) version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-690
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet say "Kohler" on it anywhere? I don't see it anywhere in the pictures.
Just to clarify....is the K-691 simply a bit smaller version of K-690? Can the K-691 be used as the primary kitchen sink faucet, just like the K-690?
Is the pullout hose made of metal or plastic on the Kohler K-690?
Is the vibrant stainless an excellent match in color, etc. to the Kohler stainless sink K3361 or would the brushed chrome be a better match - I'm looking for identical - which would be right on or closest to it?
What is the best way to clean the oil rubbed bronze bathroom fixtures?
A. Cleaning the Oil Rubbed Bronze finish without affecting it can be difficult as it is a living finish and can change if cleaned with any harsh chemicals. For proper care and maintenance advice, we encourage contacting Kohler directly at 1.800.456.4537 and speaking with one of their techs. Thanks!
Does Kohler make a matching soap dispenser?
Does the escutcheon plate have to be used for installation?
Would the 690 function well with the Kohler Cape Dory undercounter kitchen sink or the similar undercounter single basin from the Bakersfield Collection. Thankyou for your help
Does the K-690 come with the ecustion plate for 3 hole instulation?
Does the faucet assembly come with a broader base (than pictured), for example to cover holes in sink where dual faucets had been present?
Is this faucet or any of the other products you sell used products, returns, or seconds?
Can I get the Kohler K-690 in polished nickel with the water handle on the right side rather than the left side as pictured?
Is this faucet made in America?
Is size the only difference between the 690 & 691?
does the spray turn on and off without turning the water off?
does the hose attach to the faucet magnetically?
Is the pull out srayer metal or plastic?
Would the K-690 be too large a faucet with the Kohler Sterling series Mcallister 11444-NA stainless steel double bowl sink? And if so what would you recommend in stead? Trying to maintain a Country/ Victorian look for kitchen and adjoining family room. Thank you for your advice.
Which finish best matches stainless steel appliances and sink?
What is the difference between the two oil-rubbed bronze finishes?
A. The Kohler company Originally made the BRZ finish which was very dark but also had highlights around the edges. The 2BZ finish is what they later came out with, this finish is lighter in color and still has the highlights. This 2nd finish matches other manufacturers ORB finish more closely.
Is there a side beverage faucet that you would recommend that complements the rubbed bronze finish? And if I want to get rid of the current side beverage faucet, can I put a soap dispenser in its place?
Kohler Vinnata Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Vinnata Collection
Vinnata Pullout Bar / Kitchen Faucet