Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Square basin delivers structure and beauty simultaneously to your bathroom
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime sink warranty
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Compact size offers functionality for smaller spaces
- Resists scratching, burning and staining for years of beauty
- Undermount installation delivers the classic look and feel to any bathroom
- Center drain location provides optimal draining capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Undermount Sinks: Create a seamless counter-to-basin transition. Sleek styles and ease of cleaning are what makes these the preferred design choice.
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. These materials combined give the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Another benefit is that Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is available in a wide variety of specialty colors to truly customize your home.
- Overall Length: 21" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Height: 13-5/8" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Basin Width: 15-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 12-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Park Falls Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-6655-1U
Our SKU: K-6655-1U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black N Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-6655-1U has a 1 3/8" faucet hole.
Spec sheet says the faucet holes are 2 3/8". Is this true? They are 1 3/8" on the overmount version.
A. The Kohler K-6655-1U has a 1 3/8" faucet hole.
Those are the outside measurements, not the inside.
Are the measurements for the sink taken from the inside of the sink
A. Those are the outside measurements, not the inside.
Kohler Park Falls Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Park Falls Collection
Park Falls smaller size utility sink makes perfect...$404.29-$604.42(3)
Park Falls undercounter sink with three-hole fauce...$426.75-$638.06(1)
Park Falls 21" Single Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cas...$404.29-$604.42(2)
Park Falls undercounter sink with two-hole faucet drilling$426.75-$638.06
Park Falls tile-in/metal frame utility sink with t...$419.29-$626.85