|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||15|
|Basin Length (Right)||15|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.375|
|Basin Width (Right)||18.375|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Bring refined style to your kitchen with the beautifully stylized curves and subtle rounded rim of the Langlade sink
- A low barrier divides the two basins making it easy to wash and rinse large items while still keeping two separate basins
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 18-3/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 15" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 6
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: k-6626-6U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Pepper n Salt
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Kohler k-6626-6U will not fit. The minimum amount of cabinet space needed is 36". Thanks for your question and have a great day!
I have a 33 in top mount sink by Kohler and a cabinet base of 33 in. Will this sink fit
A. The Kohler k-6626-6U will not fit. The minimum amount of cabinet space needed is 36". Thanks for your question and have a great day!
A p trap is always necessary for sink installation. Your plumber may be able to use the one that is currently installed however.
Is the P-trap necessary for installation for both the langlade and the napa sinks?
A. A p trap is always necessary for sink installation. Your plumber may be able to use the one that is currently installed however.
A Stainless steel finish would be the most durable and scratch resistant.
I'm configuring this cast iron sink in white and want to know what is the most durable material for the basket strainer and flange - meaning will not get scratched by cleaners when I try to clean tea stains?
A. A Stainless steel finish would be the most durable and scratch resistant.
The Kohler k-6626-6U weighs 150 lbs and does come with mounting/support brackets.
What is the weight of this sink? Is special support needed to install as not to crack the granite countertops?
A. The Kohler k-6626-6U weighs 150 lbs and does come with mounting/support brackets.
Technically yes, but since the hole will not be concealed, you will run into puttin laminate on the sides of the hole, which may prove too difficult to pull off.
Can the undermount sink be used with laminate countertops?
A. Technically yes, but since the hole will not be concealed, you will run into puttin laminate on the sides of the hole, which may prove too difficult to pull off.
If you have a disposal on one side then you would only need one basket strainer & drain assembly. On the other side you would use a disposal flange.
Do I need 2 basket strainers or just 1? I have a disposal already...didn't know if I need a strainer over the disposal side or not.
A. If you have a disposal on one side then you would only need one basket strainer & drain assembly. On the other side you would use a disposal flange.
The Kohler k-6626-6U has a bowl depth of 15", yes it will fit.
Is this 22" sink too deep for a 24" cabinet? With the cabinet framework, there is only 22.5" clearance inside the cabinet.
A. The Kohler k-6626-6U has a bowl depth of 15", yes it will fit.
The Kohler k-6626-6U is not designed with a custom rubber protector, I'm afraid.
Is there available rubber sink basin protectors custom fit for this sink?
A. The Kohler k-6626-6U is not designed with a custom rubber protector, I'm afraid.
The Kohler k-6626-6U requires a minimum base cabinet size of 36".
What is the minimum cabinet width?
The Kohler k-6626-6U requires a minimum base cabinet size of 36".
Kohler Langlade Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Langlade Collection
Langlade 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-...$426.75-$638.03(2)
Langlade 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-...$426.75-$638.03
Right Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Langlade ...$36.94-$36.94(7)
Left Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Langlade M...$37.39-$37.39(8)
Langlade 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-...$426.75-$638.03(1)