Compare Our Prices
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Overall Size||33 x 18.75 x 9.625|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Double Bowl, Drop In, Undermount|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 70/30 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- This Iron/Tones sink offers a simple design that is equally fitting in modern or traditional kitchens
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount or Under-mount installation options
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 30" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount or Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6625
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
Pepper n Salt
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Can this sink be flush with the granite?
I have a 34 inch cabinet and am wondering if the undermount sink k-6625 will be suitable as it stated the size for undermount is 30 5/16" x 16 1/16" please email asap thanks
Is there a cutting board that will fit the small side of the Kohler K-6625?
What are the inside dimensions of each basin?
Is it possible to reverse the sides so that the smaller basin is on the left?
Would there be a problem if we unmount this sink from one granite countertop and reattaching to new granite countertop when we are ready to remodel our cabinets?
Will the undermount sink k-6625 fit on a 33" cabinet?
Was wondering if this could be used with a laminate top as a drop in or not?
Is the Under-Mount and the Top-Mount the same basin? Meaning.... can I make a mounting decision when I have the sink next to MY actual granite slab?
Do you have a K-6625 in a greater depth than 18.75 inches, my current sink is 22 inches by 33 inches?
Kohler Iron Tones Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Iron Tones Collection
Iron Tones 16-3/8" Cast Iron Drop In Bathroom Sink
Iron Tones 17" Single Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Iron Tones 21" Single Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for select Undertone Series Sinks
Small Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Iron Tones Model K-6625 Sink