|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum available workspace
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- This Iron/Tones basin makes an ideal bar sink for washing glassware or preparing food
- The design coordinates with other Iron/Tons sinks for a sophisticated look throughout the kitchen
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount or Under-mount installation options
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 8-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 18-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 17" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount or Under-mount
- Sink does not come with pre-set faucet holes
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 19"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6584
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Pepper n Salt
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
- Vapour Blue
- Vapour Green
- Vapour Orange
- Wild Rose
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-6584 has a typical drain hole size and can accommodate a garbage disposal; though we recommend a smaller disposal for the smaller sink.
Can a Garbage Disposal be installed in this sink?
A. The Kohler K-6584 has a typical drain hole size and can accommodate a garbage disposal; though we recommend a smaller disposal for the smaller sink.
The Kohler K-6584 is available in an Iron Colbalt finish- Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for shipping as this item is special order.
Colors I want dark blue
A. The Kohler K-6584 is available in an Iron Colbalt finish- Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for shipping as this item is special order.
The Kohler K-6584 sink has a standard sized drain.
Does this sink have a standard drain size?
A. The Kohler K-6584 sink has a standard sized drain.
The Kohler K-6584 does not need to be specified as either installation type. It is designed to be both and can be installed as either self rimming or undercounter as is.
How do I specify undermount vs. a self-rimming?
A. The Kohler K-6584 does not need to be specified as either installation type. It is designed to be both and can be installed as either self rimming or undercounter as is.
The Kohler K-6584 does not include the drain and stopper. You would want to purchase this separately. It is model number K-8801 and is available in multiple finishes.
What finish is the drain and stopper?
A. The Kohler K-6584 does not include the drain and stopper. You would want to purchase this separately. It is model number K-8801 and is available in multiple finishes.
Kohler Iron Tones Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Iron Tones Collection
Iron Tones 33" Double Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount ...$573.43-$1,030.46(2)
Iron Tones 33" Double Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount ...$528.94-$996.83(14)
Iron Tones 21" Single Basin Top-Mount/Under-Mount ...$412.72-$738.94(2)
Left Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Iron Tones...$36.94-$36.94(2)
Right Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Iron Tone...$36.86-$36.86(2)