Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 5/27/2015
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sprayer Style||Pulldown Spray|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head and retractable hose
- Transitional styling provides sleek, fluid lines that coordinate with a wide range of kitchen styles
- Simple design makes maintenance and cleaning easy
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep™ spray to pause.
- Sweep™ spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DockNetik™: a magnetic docking system located within the spout, smoothly glides and securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- ProMotion™: technology’s light, quiet nylon hose and ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™: sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Overall Height: 16-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- K-647: This model
- K-649: Bar (smaller) version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Simplice Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-647
Our SKU: K-647
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Black
- Polished Chrome
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-647 sprayer is not magnetized.
Is the retractable sprayer magnetized?
A. The Kohler K-647 sprayer is not magnetized.
The Kohler K-647 does indeed use a ceramic disk. I hope this helps!
does this use a ceramic disk?
A. The Kohler K-647 does indeed use a ceramic disk. I hope this helps!
With the Kohler K-647 you will need a two hole sink.
What type of sink does should I buy along with this faucet--two-hole, three-hole or 4our-hole?
A. With the Kohler K-647 you will need a two hole sink.
The Kohler K-647 supply lines are 31" long.
How long are the hot and cold water supply lines?
A. The Kohler K-647 supply lines are 31" long.
The Kohler K-647 does not require too much space, I ouwl recommend 2-3 inches.
how much room is needed between the backsplash and mounted handle to operate smoothly?
A. The Kohler K-647 does not require too much space, I ouwl recommend 2-3 inches.
The Kohler K-647 is 16 1/8" high.
How high is the Kohler K-647 ?
A. The Kohler K-647 is 16 1/8" high.
The Kohler K-647 would need a two hole sink.
I love this faucet and need to order a sink, as well. Do I order a one-hole sink, or do I need two holes?
A. The Kohler K-647 would need a two hole sink.
Regarding this older faucet, you would be able to find the answer by contacting Kohler at 800-456-4537
I have one of your first kohler pullout faucets purchased in 2000, it is a two hole; is the hose the same flex ss hose as contained in older model?
A. Regarding this older faucet, you would be able to find the answer by contacting Kohler at 800-456-4537
The Kohler K-647 is completely Polished Chrome. The black lines and shades in the image are reflections in the polished finish.
Is the polished chrome Kohler K-647 black at the base of faucet and soap dispenser. Picture appears to be this way.
A. The Kohler K-647 is completely Polished Chrome. The black lines and shades in the image are reflections in the polished finish.
The Kohler K-647 does not have a design anywhere on the fixture.
Is there a design on the bottom of the polished chrome of the Kohler Simplice or is that just a shadow in the picture?
A. The Kohler K-647 does not have a design anywhere on the fixture.
There is not a soap dispenser from the Simplice collection but the K-1893-c is a good match.
Is there a matching soap dispenser for this model?
A. There is not a soap dispenser from the Simplice collection but the K-1893-c is a good match.
The Kohler K-647 has a removable aerator assembly that can be cleaned out.
On this faucet or the Kohler K-10430 faucet is the aerator removable to clean out debris that may build up?
A. The Kohler K-647 has a removable aerator assembly that can be cleaned out.
It depends on the thickness of the granite. So long as you are 1 1/2" or less this would be compatible with the installation.
The specs say max 1.5" sink thickness- this will be installed in granite countertop- do I need to order extensions?
A. It depends on the thickness of the granite. So long as you are 1 1/2" or less this would be compatible with the installation.
The Kohler K-647 has a hose that is Nylon braided.
Are the supply hoses metal or braided ?
A. The Kohler K-647 has a hose that is Nylon braided.
The Kohler K-647 will be compatible with the 5.5" center as well.
I see 5 and 6 on center holes work--what about 5.5 inch on center?
A. The Kohler K-647 will be compatible with the 5.5" center as well.
The Kohler K-647 is a single function faucet.
What are the spray settings?
The Kohler K-647 is a single function faucet.
Kohler Simplice Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Simplice Collection
Simplice Single-Hole or Three-Hole Kitchen Sink Fa...$172.00-$306.07(250)
Kohler Kitchen Update
Includes Simplice Pullout Spray Faucet and Reset A...$207.07-$207.07(1)
Simplice Pullout Spray Kitchen / Bar Faucet with D...$252.45-$325.13(27)
Build Smart Kits RC3018/K-596
Combo: Rohl Single-Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Sink wi...$1,352.25-$1,486.32
Build Smart Kits B440179/K-596
Combo: Blanco 32" Double-Bowl Granite Sink with K...$609.85-$743.92