Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 2/1/2015
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||Yes|
|Drain Placement||Rear, Right|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Garbage Disposal recommended
- Double basin sink with a 80/20 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Two bottom basin racks, a colander, and a walnut cutting board are included and custom-fit to work perfectly with the sink
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Smart Divide: The basin divider is set to a lower height than perimeter of the sink; you gain the convenience of a single basin sink completely filled, without losing the functionality of a double basin sink. The lower divider also gives more room for working with larger pots and pans providing more access for filling and cleaning.
- Height: 9-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 21-1/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16-3/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 26" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 2
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6411-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan
- Cane Sugar
- Ice Grey
- Innocent Blush
- Iron Cobalt
- Mexican Sand
- Roussillon Red
- Sea Salt
- Tea Green
- Thunder Grey
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
A garbage disposal can be hooked up to the Kohler K-6411-2 on either basin, but the sink does not come in reverse siding.
does this sink come reversed: disposal on left and larger portion on right
A. A garbage disposal can be hooked up to the Kohler K-6411-2 on either basin, but the sink does not come in reverse siding.
The Kohler K-6411-2 with a single hole is model Kohler K-6411-1.
Is this sink available with just one hole cut out?
A. The Kohler K-6411-2 with a single hole is model Kohler K-6411-1.
Either faucet will fit with the hole drillings on the Kohler K-6411-2.
DANZE faucet says 1-1/2" hole, Kohler says the hole is 1-3/8". Will it squeeze in there?
A. Either faucet will fit with the hole drillings on the Kohler K-6411-2.
The Kohler K-6411-2 is recommended to work with the Kohler K-647.
What faucet do you recommend for the black and tan sink
A. The Kohler K-6411-2 is recommended to work with the Kohler K-647.
Steve, As long as the installation only requires two holes you are fine. The hole arrangement and what you put in them is completely up to you.
Can the two-hole sink be used for a single stem faucet (Elkay LKGT1041) and a separate spigot attached to an under-counter water filtration system?
A. Steve, As long as the installation only requires two holes you are fine. The hole arrangement and what you put in them is completely up to you.
Kohler Indio Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Indio Collection
Indio 33" Double Basin Under-Mount Enameled Cast-I...$704.25-$1,052.89(2)
Indio 33" Double Basin Undermount Enameled Cast-Ir...$704.25-$1,052.89(9)
Indio 33" Single Basin Under-Mount Enameled Cast-I...$674.25-$1,008.04(3)
Indio 33" Single Basin Under-Mount Enameled Cast-I...$674.25-$1,008.04
Indio 33" Single Basin Under-Mount Enameled Cast-I...$827.78-$951.98