|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Configure your ProMaster Pre-Rinse Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
ProMaster® kitchen faucet
- This chef's dream features an overhead 27" spout that rotates 140 degrees for washing big pots and pans with a 30" pullout handspray hose. This element of the KOHLER Professional collection is fully ADA-compliant and constructed with durable washerless ceramic valving to ensure years of reliable performance.
- Overhead 27" spout rotates 140 degrees for easy maneuverability and ample room for pots and pans
- 30" pullout hose maximizes sprayhead reach for highly functional food preparation and cleaning
- Handspray features adjustable spray and volume control options to precisely suit the task at hand
- Durable washerless ceramic valving ensures years of reliable performance
- Part of the KOHLER® Professional Sinks, Faucets and CookCenters collection
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
what size openings for the countertop?
I have a 3 bowl sink and need a faucet that will reach all 3, but don't want an old school, do like Krause kph-1602