|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
ProMaster® kitchen faucet
- This chef's dream features an overhead 27" spout that rotates 140 degrees for washing big pots and pans with a 30" pullout handspray hose. This element of the KOHLER Professional collection is fully ADA-compliant and constructed with durable washerless ceramic valving to ensure years of reliable performance.
- Overhead 27" spout rotates 140 degrees for easy maneuverability and ample room for pots and pans
- 30" pullout hose maximizes sprayhead reach for highly functional food preparation and cleaning
- Handspray features adjustable spray and volume control options to precisely suit the task at hand
- Durable washerless ceramic valving ensures years of reliable performance
- Part of the KOHLER® Professional Sinks, Faucets and CookCenters collection
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-6330 will fit a typical faucet hole size of about 1.5" in diameter.
what size openings for the countertop?
A. The Kohler K-6330 will fit a typical faucet hole size of about 1.5" in diameter.
If you are looking for a Pre-Rinse style Kitchen Faucet, I suggest looking at the Kraus KPF-1612, the Danze D455158 or the Hansgrohe 39840. The price range on these faucets can vary greatly, depending on the type and style.
I have a 3 bowl sink and need a faucet that will reach all 3, but don't want an old school, do like Krause kph-1602
A. If you are looking for a Pre-Rinse style Kitchen Faucet, I suggest looking at the Kraus KPF-1612, the Danze D455158 or the Hansgrohe 39840. The price range on these faucets can vary greatly, depending on the type and style.