Contact us for best available pricing on all Kohler!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 3/5/2015
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sprayer Style||Pulldown Spray|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
ProMaster® kitchen faucet
- This chef's dream features an overhead 27" spout that rotates 140 degrees for washing big pots and pans with a 30" pullout handspray hose. This element of the KOHLER Professional collection is fully ADA-compliant and constructed with durable washerless ceramic valving to ensure years of reliable performance.
- Overhead 27" spout rotates 140 degrees for easy maneuverability and ample room for pots and pans
- 30" pullout hose maximizes sprayhead reach for highly functional food preparation and cleaning
- Handspray features adjustable spray and volume control options to precisely suit the task at hand
- Durable washerless ceramic valving ensures years of reliable performance
- Part of the KOHLER® Professional Sinks, Faucets and CookCenters collection
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler ProMaster Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-6330
Our SKU: K-6330
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-6330 will fit a typical faucet hole size of about 1.5" in diameter.
what size openings for the countertop?
A. The Kohler K-6330 will fit a typical faucet hole size of about 1.5" in diameter.
If you are looking for a Pre-Rinse style Kitchen Faucet, I suggest looking at the Kraus KPF-1612, the Danze D455158 or the Hansgrohe 39840. The price range on these faucets can vary greatly, depending on the type and style.
I have a 3 bowl sink and need a faucet that will reach all 3, but don't want an old school, do like Krause kph-1602
A. If you are looking for a Pre-Rinse style Kitchen Faucet, I suggest looking at the Kraus KPF-1612, the Danze D455158 or the Hansgrohe 39840. The price range on these faucets can vary greatly, depending on the type and style.