Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.20|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Karbon(tm) Articulating Kitchen Faucet
The Karbon Articulating Kitchen Faucet takes kitchen faucet functionality to a completely new level. Providing all the functionality of a Pulldown or Pullout faucet, Karbon makes the next evolutionary step by allowing you position water flow exactly where you need it and then holds that position, giving the you the freedom to use both hands to complete the task at hand. Intelligently engineered to hold any pose for hands-free operation, Karbon allows you to streamline your work surfaces and workflow. You can extend the faucet fully to fill large pots, lower it into the sink for food preparation and cleanup, fold it compactly out of the way when not in use, or position it anywhere in between. With every pose, the Karbon articulating faucet announces its presence with unprecedented efficiency and a uniquely modern design. Karbon creates a completely different experience with water at the sink.
- Unique contemporary styling that is both intriguing and easy to clean and maintain
- Articulating design provides task configurable functionality allowing you to position the spray deep into the bowl or offer up to 18" clearance for filling even the largest vase. Faucet reach is also variable from less than 2" to over 13".
- Unique metal and carbon fiber construction delivers rugged reliability and strength while five patented pivot points maximizes maneuverability to any angle, orientation or position either inside or outside the sink
- Integral sprayhead provides both laminar flow and spray functions at the touch of a button for both filling and cleaning/rinsing functionality
- ''In the deck'' joystick valving is simple in form but strong in function, providing precise temperature and flow adjustment while maintaining a low profile that is visually stunning
- Utilizes Kohler installation ring and flexible inlet connections for simplicity of installation
- ADA compliant lever handle
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Kohler ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards by over two times, ensuring durable performance for life
- NOTICE: Due to the non-standard 2" (5.1 cm) diameter of the remote valve, the remote valve cannot be mounted through a standard 1-3/8" (3.5 cm) faucet hole of a sink. Choose a sink without faucet holes, then mount the faucet and remote valve through the countertop. Refer to the countertop manufacturer's instructions for proper hole drilling.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-6227
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Polished Chrome with Black
Vibrant Brushed Bronze
Vibrant Moderne Brushed Gold
Vibrant Moderne Polished Gold
Vibrant Stainless with Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Will the Kohler K-6587 single basin cast iron kitchen sink from the Iron Tones series work with this faucet?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-6227 would work with the Karbon Faucet. The sink does not have any pre drilled holes so you would need to have your contractor cut the holes into your counter top if you want to use this faucet with the sink. If you are unable to add holes to your counter then I would recomend a sink with 2 faucet holes. I will send you a quote with some options for you. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Can the joints between articulating arms ever leak?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-6227 is an active faucet and water will travel through it as smoothly as possible. There is always a possibility of leaking at the joints if the internal tube cracks or is mishandled. But, it will be under Kohler's mechanical warranty should something occur that hinders the fixture's performance.
already have existing faucet and want to replace with this...what is the height of the unmovable faucet piece and can a contractor widen an existing hole on a granite counter top?
Can this facuet be wall mounted?
Does the Kohler K-6227 Karbon have a soap dispenser?
What would be the applicable taxes and duties on Canadian orders on this faucet?
It appears as if the arm goes up and down. Will it move side to side?
Does the arm swing side to side to reach different bowls?
Is the Kohler faucet K-6227 CSA approved? If not how can I get approval?
how does the turn on switch/valve work?
Kohler Karbon Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Karbon Collection
Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet from Karbon Collection
Karbon Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Karbon Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Ultra-Glide Valve Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Karbon Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain Assembly