|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Simplice Pullout Spray High Arch Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet with Sweep™, DockNetik™, ProMotion™, and MasterClean™ Technologies
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Kohler10 coupon applies to these select finishes - Polished Chrome
- Premium metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered by Kohler's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Kohler finishes are guaranteed to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- High arch gooseneck spout allows more space to work and greater access to all areas of the sink
- Features a pullout spray faucet head
- Includes escutcheon (cover plate) for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connection
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- DockNetik: A magnetic docking system located within the spout smoothly glides and securely locks the spray head into place. DockNetik design truly eliminates the inconvenience of older model pullout faucets, the loose connections and sagging spray heads are a thing of the past; these faucets will provide a firm, tight docking every time.
- ProMotion™: Light, quiet nylon hose with ball joint configuration on the pull-down spray head provides superior ergonomic and easy-to-use functionality
- MasterClean™: Translucent spray nozzles prohibit mineral buildup for easy cleaning.
- Overall Height: 16-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Single hole required for faucet installation
- Single handle included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- K-596: This model
- K-597: Bar (smaller) version of this model
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-596
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
25 Questions from the Community
I would like to include a hand soap dispenser with this faucet install; is there a Kohler match available?
The Kohler K-596 -- does it always come with a base? If so, can it be installed without one?
Can this faucet be installed with the handle in the front, back or either side?
Does this faucet have a "constant on" spray function?
How far does the pull-out hose extend?
Is the stream to spray control a true toggle? That is can you switch from stream to spray and then switch back to stream without having to turn the water off?
What clearance is needed in the back to operate the handle?
Is the pull out spray head made of metal or plastic??
A. As with a majority of Pull-Out Spray kitchen faucets, The pull out spray for the Kohler K-596 is made of plastic. There is a safety reason as to why this is so. By not using metal, The heat from your hot water is not translated to your hand. This will also minimize the chance of damage to your sink if dropped. - John Thomas
can this faucet be mounted on 1.5" granite
In terms of characteristics, what is the difference between stainless and chrome? Is one more resistant to water stains than the other?
Can this faucet be installed WITHOUT the escutcheon plate?
can it be install without plate?
IS THERE A BAR FAUCET TO MATCH
Is this CSA APPROVED?
Is the retractable sprayer magnetized?
The material listed is "Stainless steel" is this an all-stainless faucet, or is brass or other metal used in the internal construction?
Can you define the differences between K-596 and K-597? I have an 8" depth sink and am concerned about overspray & splashing.
Will this faucet look good with the Kraus KBU22 32 inch stainless steel sink? And can the sink be mounted on granite?
Hot water flow rate is less than cold water flow rate. How do I adjust it for full flow?
We are installing new granite countertops and I want to doa single hole isntallation. What is the size of the rough in we should drill for a single hole installation?
I'm buying a 9-10" deep rectangular sink with inside bowl dimensions of 23x16. Which Kohler faucet, K-596 or K-597, would be a better fit?
Is the pull-out hose metal mesh or nylon? What about the water supply lines?
Can you please recommend a Kohler air gap that would match the K-596 stainless finish?
looking for a Oil rub finish single mount pull out like Kohler K-596
The spray button broke, so I'd like to replace the entire spray head. Can I purchase just the spray head as a replacment part?
Kohler Simplice Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Simplice Collection
Simplice Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Detached Handle
Simplice Pullout Spray Kitchen / Bar Faucet with Detached Handle