We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||6.75|
|Basin Depth (Right)||6.75|
|Basin Length (Left)||14|
|Basin Length (Right)||14|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||17|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's lifetime limited warranty to not chip, crack, or burn
- The Brookfield sink is a true classic for its gently curving interior lines and spacious dimensions
- Both basins are the same size offering convenience for food prep and clean-up tasks
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Three oversized faucet holes with accessory holes on either side of the sink giving a total of 5 holes drilled for use
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 8-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 36"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Brookfield Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Kohler K-5942-5U
Our SKU: K-5942-5U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan*
- Cane Sugar*
- Ice Grey*
- Innocent Blush*
- Iron Cobalt*
- Mexican Sand*
- Roussillon Red*
- Sea Salt*
- Tea Green*
- Thunder Grey*
- Wild Rose*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Thanks for your question. The Kohler K-5942-5U does have a coordinating basin rack under model number K-6010.
does this sink have basin racks?
A. Thanks for your question. The Kohler K-5942-5U does have a coordinating basin rack under model number K-6010.
The drains in the Kohler K-5942-5U are not centered, but I'm not entirely sure what the question is.
Are the drains on center?
A. The drains in the Kohler K-5942-5U are not centered, but I'm not entirely sure what the question is.
The Kohler K-5942-5U does not come with a drain. Kohler suggests the K-8801 drain. There is no good answer to the holess basin rack other than design preference.
Does the sink come with the drains? And, why doesn't the Basin rack have a hole for the disposal?
A. The Kohler K-5942-5U does not come with a drain. Kohler suggests the K-8801 drain. There is no good answer to the holess basin rack other than design preference.
The Kohler K-5942-5U will have more of a glossy black finish.
The cast iron sinks that I have looked at in the local store have a shiny finish which I like. The picture of this sink seems to indicate it might be more of a black matte finish. Is this correct?
A. The Kohler K-5942-5U will have more of a glossy black finish.
The Kohler K-5942-5U has it's own cut out shape and wouldn't fit exactly the lakefield.
will the lakefield undermount sink fit in the same exact hole as this brookfield undermount sink ?
A. The Kohler K-5942-5U has it's own cut out shape and wouldn't fit exactly the lakefield.
Kohler Brookfield Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Brookfield Collection
Brookfield 33" Double Basin Under-Mount Enameled C...$625.95-$935.81(4)
Brookfield Stainless Steel Basin Rack for the K-58...$44.44-$44.44(2)
Brookfield 33" Double Basin Tile-In Enameled Cast-...$535.28-$615.60(1)
Brookfield 32" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cas...$550.95-$550.95(1)
Snug Fit Hardwood Cutting Board for Brookfield and...$52.20-$52.20(4)