|Basin Depth (Left)||9.75|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.75|
|Basin Length (Left)||16|
|Basin Length (Right)||12|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||19|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Handle kitchen tasks like a professional with the Executive Chef sink
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 10-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 19" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 9-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 12" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 7-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Executive Chef Collection Products
Our SKU: K-5931-4U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
Pepper n Salt
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
which side of the basin large or smaller side is the correct side for the garbage disposal?
I have the Kohler Executive Chef sink and want to replace the sink strainer and rim area, do all Kohler strainers fit all Kohler sinks??
Because this is an undermount, can a single-hole faucet be used?
Does the K-5931-4U come with an undermount installation kit?
can the basins be reversed so that the bigger one is on the right?
Can this sink fit an Avatar faucet?
I believe that I have this sink. If it is not this exact sink it is a Kohler sink that is very similar. There are four holes off to one side. I must plug up one of the holes with a venetian bronze plug. Where do I find this and what is it called?
We bought this sink and the holes are bigger than my faucets. How do I take care of that?
currently i have a sink with the disposal and smaller sink on the left because of the plumbing. can i get this sink with the small sink on the left or is it only made with the small sink on the right?
Is it possible to get the Kohler Executive Chef sink with the large sink on the right?
What product should I use to clean my sink with?
will white sink stain? How do you clean sink?
Which faucet do you recommend to use with this sink? I prefer bronze. Thanks
can this sink be used with the Kraus KPF-2170 faucet?
For the Kohler K-5931-4U sink, is there a basin rack for the smaller sink on the right?
Kohler Executive Chef Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Executive Chef Collection
Left Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Marsala and Executive Chef Sinks
Wire Rinse Basket for Executive Chef and Efficiency Sinks
Snug Fit Hardwood Cutting Board for Marsala and Executive Chef Sinks
Executive Chef 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Executive Chef 33" Double Basin Tile-In Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink