Compare Our Prices
|Basin Depth (Left)||9.75|
|Basin Depth (Right)||7.75|
|Basin Length (Left)||16|
|Basin Length (Right)||12|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||19|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||2.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Overall Size||33 x 22 x 10.625|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Sub Category||Double Bowl, Undermount|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basin Rack Recommended
Basket Strainer Recommended
Garbage Disposal recommended
P Trap Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Handle kitchen tasks like a professional with the Executive Chef sink
- The large/medium basins allow you to keep clean and dirty dishes separate, while providing ample room for oversized pots and pans
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Undermount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 10-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 19" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 12" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 7-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
Additional Kohler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kohler Products
- Shop All Kohler Executive Chef Collection Products
Our SKU: K-5931-4U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
Pepper n Salt
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
which side of the basin large or smaller side is the correct side for the garbage disposal?
I have the Kohler Executive Chef sink and want to replace the sink strainer and rim area, do all Kohler strainers fit all Kohler sinks??
Because this is an undermount, can a single-hole faucet be used?
Does the K-5931-4U come with an undermount installation kit?
can the basins be reversed so that the bigger one is on the right?
Can this sink fit an Avatar faucet?
I believe that I have this sink. If it is not this exact sink it is a Kohler sink that is very similar. There are four holes off to one side. I must plug up one of the holes with a venetian bronze plug. Where do I find this and what is it called?
We bought this sink and the holes are bigger than my faucets. How do I take care of that?
currently i have a sink with the disposal and smaller sink on the left because of the plumbing. can i get this sink with the small sink on the left or is it only made with the small sink on the right?
Is it possible to get the Kohler Executive Chef sink with the large sink on the right?
What product should I use to clean my sink with?
will white sink stain? How do you clean sink?
Which faucet do you recommend to use with this sink? I prefer bronze. Thanks
can this sink be used with the Kraus KPF-2170 faucet?
For the Kohler K-5931-4U sink, is there a basin rack for the smaller sink on the right?
Kohler Executive Chef Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Executive Chef Collection
Left Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for Marsala and Executive Chef Sinks
Wire Rinse Basket for Executive Chef and Efficiency Sinks
Snug Fit Hardwood Cutting Board for Marsala and Executive Chef Sinks
Executive Chef 28" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Executive Chef 28" Double Basin Tile-In Enameled Cast-Iron Kitchen Sink
Kohler Co. warrants its faucets to be leak and drip free during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her home.* If the faucet should leak or drip during normal use, Kohler will, free of charge, mail to the purchaser the cartridge necessary to put the faucet in good working condition.
Kohler also warrants all other aspects of the faucet, except gold finish, to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal residential use for as long as the original purchaser owns his/her own home. If a defect is found in normal residential use, Kohler Co. will (at its election) repair, provide a replacement part or product, or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse is not covered by this warranty.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to Kohler with all warranty claims. Kohler Co. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential costs.
In no event shall the responsibility of Kohler exceed the purchase price of the faucet.
To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or by calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn.: Customer Service Dept.
Kohler, WI 53044, USA
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KOHLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE . KOHLER CO. ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is to the original purchaser only, and excludes product damage due to installation error, product abuse, or product misuse, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or the consumer. This is our exclusive written warranty. *Trend faucets, MasterShower Tower, gold finish, accessories, fixture related items (as designated in the Kohler Faucets Price Book), and faucets used in commercial settings continue to be covered by Kohler’s one-year limited warranty.6/98 COPYRIGHT © 1998 BY KOHLER CO. (SEE BELOW)
All Kohler Plumbing Fixtures, Faucets and Fittings carry Kohler's Limited One-Year Warranty Unless Otherwise Noted.
Limited One-Year Warranty
Kohler® plumbing fixtures, faucets and fittings are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of installation. Kohler Co. will at its election repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Kohler Co. inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one year after installation. Kohler Co. is not responsible for removal or installation costs. To obtain warranty service, contact Kohler Co. either through your Dealer or Plumbing Contractor or calling 1-800-4-KOHLER or by writing:
- Kohler Co., Attn: Customer Service Department
Kohler, Wisconsin 53044 U.S.A.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is our exclusive written warranty.
- There may be variation in color fidelity between catalog images and actual plumbing fixtures.
- Kohler Co. reserves the right to make changes in product characteristics, packaging or availability at any time with out notice. COPYRIGHT © 1989, 1990, 1997, 1998 BY KOHLER CO.