Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||4.75|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8.375|
|Basin Length (Left)||9|
|Basin Length (Right)||19|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 30/70 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Lakefield sinks offer a durable and stylish addition to any kitchen
- The sink features a higher smaller disposal bowl for easy food prep and cleaning, and a lower, larger main bowl with ample room for bigger items
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Under-mount installation gives an integrated graceful look to the sink
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 9" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 4-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 8-3/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Under-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 5
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5924-5U
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black n Tan
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Is cast iron/heavy is the undermount version hard/complex to install? Does it require special supports?
Does this sink have a hole for a sprayer hose?
what are the dimensions of each basin
I only need two holes for this sink is that a problem?
I have a 33" base, will the undermount lakefield fit?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kohler K-5924-5U is exactly 33" wide so I would recommend looking for a smaller sink, since the available space you have for this one is likely going to be a bit too small. (The best measurement to base your sink size on would be the under the counter measurement).
Does the sink come in the opposite configuration with the small side on the right?
What comes in the installation kit?
what is the basket strainer and sink flange that go with it and can it fit a 33" base cabinet
Does this sink have a stainless steel color drain?