We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||4.75|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8.375|
|Basin Length (Left)||9|
|Basin Length (Right)||19|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Double basin sink with a 30/70 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Lakefield sinks offer a durable and stylish addition to any kitchen
- The sink features a higher smaller disposal bowl for easy food prep and cleaning, and a lower, larger main bowl with ample room for bigger items
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Top-mount installation makes for a quick and easy install wile keeping the elegant you crave
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage area underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 10-1/4" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left): 9" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left): 4-3/4" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (right): 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (right): 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (right): 8-3/8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Top-mount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 2
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-7/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 35"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5924-2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black n Tan*
- Cane Sugar*
- Ice Grey*
- Innocent Blush*
- Iron Cobalt*
- Mexican Sand*
- Pepper n Salt*
- Roussillon Red*
- Sea Salt*
- Tea Green*
- Thunder Grey*
- Wild Rose*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Kohler K-5924-2 does still have the cutting board for the Lakefeild model # 6507
Does the Lakefield still have the cutting board (for the smaller side) available?
A. The Kohler K-5924-2 does still have the cutting board for the Lakefeild model # 6507
The Kohler K-5924-2 is not available with the smaller basin on the right.
The smaller prep sink is shown on the left, is it available on the right?
A. The Kohler K-5924-2 is not available with the smaller basin on the right.
The Kohler K-5924-2 is drilled with a two hole installation. The 5924-4 is drilled with a four hole configuration.
What is the difference between the K-9524-2 and the K-9524-4?
A. The Kohler K-5924-2 is drilled with a two hole installation. The 5924-4 is drilled with a four hole configuration.
While the Kohler K-5924-2 is designed for a Drop-In style installation, with the proper work, it could be tiled over, which would require some recessed sink work. You should consult your contractor before attempting this installation.
I already have this sink. Can I resuse it for an under-tile installation?
A. While the Kohler K-5924-2 is designed for a Drop-In style installation, with the proper work, it could be tiled over, which would require some recessed sink work. You should consult your contractor before attempting this installation.
Kohler Lakefield Collection
Other Products In The Kohler Lakefield Collection
Lakefield 33" Double Basin Under-Mount Enameled Ca...$449.44-$783.79(7)
Larger Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Rack for the Lake...$41.14-$42.45(23)
Wire Rinse Basket for Lakefield Flat-Rim Sinks$47.36-$52.24(12)
Lakefield 33" Double Basin Top-Mount Enameled Cast...$413.43-$783.79
Left Basin Wire Rinse Basket for Lakefield Sinks$39.03-$39.03