Save with Free Freight on ALL Kohler
Free Freight on ALL Kohler orders over $99. Few exclusions apply, US only
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Center)||3.5|
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Center)||10|
|Basin Length (Left)||14|
|Basin Length (Right)||14|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Center)||14|
|Basin Width (Left)||16|
|Basin Width (Right)||16|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||3|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Triple basin sink with a 37/26/37 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Covered under Kohler's limited lifetime warranty
- Trieste is the ideal kitchen sink for busy families and dedicated cooks
- An accessory hole offers room for a conveniently placed sprayer or soap dispenser
- Constructed of enameled cast-iron which combines strength, durability and insulation benefits
- Tile-in installation gives a look of sophistication to your kitchen
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Enameled Cast-Iron: Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron combines the strength, durability, and insulation benefits of cast-iron with the scratch, chip, and burn resistance of a baked, powder coat finish and comes with an exceptional Lifetime Limited Warranty. When these materials are combined it gives the sink or tub the strength to last a lifetime of use. Kohler Enameled Cast-Iron is also available in a wide variety of specialty colors allowing you to truly customize your home.
- Height: 8-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the sink to the top most point of the sink)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 43" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (left/right): 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (left/right): 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (left/right): 8" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (center): 14" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (center): 10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (center): 3-1/2" (measured from center of the basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Tile-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-5/8"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 45"
Gracious living is characterized by qualities of charm, good taste, generosity of spirit and the enhancement of nature. It is Kohler’s mission that you can improve your sense of gracious living with every experience you have with a Kohler product or service.
With everything that Kohler does it lives on the leading edge of design and technology, while maintaining a constant level of quality regardless of price. Kohler sets the standard of excellence in its field, and yet is constantly striving to improve.
From sustainable products in the kitchen and bath, to engines for lawn tractors and generators, to power systems that protect data centers and urban landscapes all over the world; this is what the Kohler Company is all about.
Additional Kohler Links
Our SKU: K-5893-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
What hardware is needed to undermount this sink to a Corian counter top?
Where can we find a faucet that extends out far enough into the side bowls? Traditional ones are too short.
Doesn't "tile in" mean the same thing as "undermount"
Can this sink be mounted in a granite counter top?